Imaj Associates is a group of incredibly talented, seasoned professionals. We won’t give our ages and it’s scary to think of how many years we’ve been doing this. Suffice to say we know what we are doing. Here’s a list of the team leaders.
We have dozens of others to back us up!
Jami Ouellette, president, founder, creative & branding director:
• Senior writer: creative, OpEds, speeches, media releases
• Creative director and graphic designer
• Integrated marketing communications strategist
• Media Relations (when forced)
• Lets Jeff think he is the “lead” photographer
Jeffrey Morse, partner, interactive & visual media director:
• Data analysis
• Budget analysis
• WordPress web developer
• Search Engine optimizer
Bachelor’s Art History and English
• Lead Photographer
• Loves his KitchenAid Mixer (second only to his Nikon) and when he’s not working at Imaj he’s making furniture and humidors (who invited him?)
• Senior media relations strategist
• Writer: press releases and newsletter articles
• When she’s not running, swimming or biking in some Marathon, she’s mom. What can we say? Everyone loves Kris.
Kris has worked with Imaj for over 15 years – and she still keeps coming back!
• Strategic planner
• Senior client manager and business planner
• Senior fundraising and development specialist
• Don’t let the suit fool you – he spends most of his time snow mobiling.
• Senior client services manager and project lead
• Integrated marketing, promotions and business development strategist
• Event and project producer
• Name a country – she’s probably been there, hiked there and found her Ch’i there.
Katie started working with Imaj as a – gulp – high school intern!
• Marketing communications strategist with a focus on healthcare and nonprofits
• Writer, from feature articles to opinion pieces to speeches
• Media relations
• Community relations
Traveller, either on a trip or planning one.
Patti has worked with Imaj on and off – and in several capacities – for over two decades! She clearly has issues.
• Experienced, client-focused and dedicated to addressing the unique needs of organizations
• Competency-based training, organization development consulting, group facilitation, and talent and performance management.
• Specializes in influencing individual performance and organizational direction
• Creates organization development programs that are aligned with and drive key business initiatives.
• Jen has worked with Imaj for over a decade. She’s just that crazy.
Jen’s work brings to Imaj a solid portfolio of experience that illustrates the successful application of quality organizational principles and practices in support of business growth and community development.
• Change management / employee engagement communications strategist
• Digital content strategist including social media, blogs, website content, executive communications, case studies & video scripts
• Copywriter with a knack for taking on clients’ tone and style
• Persnickety proofreader
• Water skier, snow skier, and avid runner… when not injured.
• Strategic Planning
• Qualitative and Quantitative Research
• Market Analysis
• Strategic Marketing Plans
• Marketing and Business Consulting
• Hiker of mountains, Traveler extraordinaire.
In memory of our beloved Ron Tippe and Robin Sarro. We know that, together, they have raised the level of energy and creativity in heaven tenfold.